West Falmouth Old Friends' Cemetery

landscape landscape

The inscription on the boulder in the left photo indicates the burial ground was established in 1685 and it contains 69 graves. Alan Douglas provided the photo November 2008. He indicates this was the location of the first Meeting House and the burial ground was in use from 1685 to about 1775.

Cemetery list   Home